The finalists for five categories at the AA Hospitality Awards have been announced.
With just three weeks until the official winners are unveiled, the finalists for AA Food Service Award, AA Housekeeper of the Year Award, AA Eco Hotel of the Year, AA Eco Hotel Group of the Year and the new AA Spirit Award have now been revealed.
The winners will be announced at the AA Hospitality Awards, which take place on September 22 at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London. A total of 24 winners will receive their awards, and there will also be the announcement of the new three, four and five AA Rosettes and AA Red Star establishments.
AA Food Service Award:
• Ormer, Jersey
• Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, Bath
• Galvin at Windows, London
AA Housekeeper of the Year Award:
• Alan Peck – The Scarlet, Cornwall
• Joan Jones – Kilworth House, Leicestershire
• Geraldine Maursy – The Landmark, London
AA Eco Hotel of the Year:
• Appleby Manor Country House Hotel, Appleby in Westmoreland
• The Savoy, London
• The Waterton Park Hotel, Wakefield
AA Eco Hotel Group of the Year:
• Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Red Carnation Hotels
• English Lakes Hotels Resorts and Venues
AA Spirit Award:
• Cedar Court Grand Hotel & Spa, York
• Blythswood Square, Glasgow
• The Merchant Hotel, Belfast