Nominate the staff members that go above and beyond the call of duty for them to be in with a chance of winning one of the first Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards.
The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards have been introduced to recognise and reward the hard work and passion that we witness from thousands of hospitality professionals. These are Awards with a key difference. Rather than handing out gongs to business owners, we are searching for individuals and teams who work tirelessly every day to give their guests the best possible experience.
This year is perfectly timed for hoteliers to attend because it will take place on the first evening of The Independent Hotel Show on October 21st at London’s Olympia, with awards being handed out to individuals and teams in the following categories:
• Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year – sponsored by Gilchrist & Soames
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year – sponsored by IDeaS
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award – sponsored by Corby of Windsor
The awards set new benchmarks for customer service that the whole industry can aspire to – another valuable initiative as we continue to grow into our second year of helping this inspirational community.