There are just four weeks left to put forward your talented staff for a Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Award.
The awards, now in their fourth year, have so far been collecting nominations from hotels up and down the country eager to shout about employees who are continuously going that extra mile for guests and the reputation of the business.
With categories in a wide range of sectors in the hotel industry, we are asking managers, senior members of the team, team leaders and hotel employees to nominate who they believe is most deserving.
The awards are free to nominate and free for hoteliers to attend.
The nominations stage will officially close on September 29 at 6pm, before each vote is counted and a shortlist is then drawn up.
A judging panel, made up of industry experts will then make the decision on the winners who will be revealed at the Personal Service Star Awards ceremony at Hilton Olympia on October 17th, the first night of the Independent Hotel Show.
So if you haven’t yet cast your vote, nominating couldn’t be easier. Simply head over the HERE to cast your vote.
- Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year – sponsored by Star Quality Hospitality
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year – sponsored by Avvio
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award
- Boutique Hotelier General Manager of the Year – sponsored by Tradelinens
The event is also sponsored by Chrysalis.
For suppliers, there is still a chance to get involved. Contact email@example.com for more details.
For hotelier and industry staff, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets and VIP guest entry.