The nominations for the Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards close next Friday at 6pm, giving you just one more week to put forward those well deserving members of staff.
So far, the nominations for the second year of the Awards have been coming in thick and fast for each of the 10 categories that recognise the hard work of employees in a selection of roles.
The nominations stage will officially close on September 25 at 6pm, before each vote is counted and a shortlist is then drawn up and announced throughout the week starting October 5.
The final winners will be revealed at the dedicated Awards ceremony at Hilton Olympia on October 20th.
The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards were introduced in 2014 to reward the hard work and passion that we witness from thousands of hospitality professionals. These are Awards with a key difference. Rather than handing out gongs to business owners, we are searching for individuals and teams who work tirelessly every day to give their guests the best possible experience.
This year is perfectly timed for hoteliers to attend because it will take place on the first evening of The Independent Hotel Show on October 20th at London’s Olympia.
So if you haven’t yet cast your vote, nominating couldn’t be easier. Download the nomination form here and send over to Boutique Hotelier Editor, Zoe Monk to make sure your comments are counted.
• Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier F&B Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year – sponsored by Pacific Direct
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award – sponsored by Corby of Windsor
The event is also sponsored by Sky Business.
For your VIP invitation to the Awards ceremony, please get in touch with the Boutique Hotelier team: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org