Boutique Hotelier is delighted to welcome luxury toiletries supplier, Duck Island, as its newest sponsor to come on aboard for the debut Personal Service Star Awards 2014.
The company, renowned for its distinctive hotel amenities, has partnered with Boutique Hotelier to support the hard working staff in the industry.
The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards are one of a kind, rewarding those employees going above and beyond. They have been introduced to recognise the hard work and passion witnessed from thousands of hospitality professionals on a daily basis. But rather than handing out gongs to business owners, we are searching for the employees who work tirelessly every day to give guests a service that is second to none.
Now Duck Island joins Gilchrist & Soames, Corby of Windsor, IDeaS and Mitre to support the inaugural awards.
Tracey Boundford, managing director, Duck Island said: “Duck Island welcomes the opportunity to be a part of the Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Awards. We are happy to be sponsoring an event which recognises the individuals and teams of hotel staff that spend their days working tirelessly and professionally to ensure guests receive the best possible service.
“Boutique hotels have staff that ensure that every single detail of the guest experience is of extreme importance and we believe our Duck Island toiletries, luxurious and sensual, which combines fresh mandarin with warm bergamot that pleases even the most discerning of guests, fits perfectly with this ethos.”
There is still time to put forward your favourites! Nominations for the awards close on October 14th when those with the most nominations will then be placed into a shortlist, before the winners are announced at an awards ceremony Hilton Olympia on October 21st.
The categories are:
• Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year – sponsored by Gilchrist & Soames
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year – sponsored by IDeaS
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award – sponsored by Corby of Windsor