The nominations for the Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards close tomorrow at 5pm, giving you just over one more day to put forward your well-deserving members of staff.
So far, the nominations for the Awards have been coming in thick and fast for each of the ten categories that recognise the hard work of employees in a selection of roles within the hotel industry.
The nominations stage will officially close tomorrow at 5pm, before each vote is read and a shortlist is then drawn up and announced throughout the week beginning October 5th.
The final winners will be revealed at the dedicated Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards ceremony at Hilton Olympia on October 20th.
The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards have been introduced to reward the hard work and passion that we witness from thousands of hospitality professionals.
These are Awards with a key difference. Rather than handing out gongs to business owners, we are searching for individuals and teams who work tirelessly every day to give their guests the best possible experience.
So if you haven’t yet cast your vote, nominating couldn’t be easier. Download the nomination form here and send over to Boutique Hotelier Editor, Zoe Monk.
• Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year – sponsored by Star Quality Hospitality
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier F&B Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award – sponsored by Corby of Windsor
The event is also sponsored by Sky Business.
For your VIP invitation to the Awards ceremony, please get in touch with the Boutique Hotelier team: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com