The Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards want to reward and recognise the hard working staff who are proving their worth every day at establishments all over the country.
Spa managers are an integral part of a hotel’s operation; maintaining a spotless wellness area, ensuring guests and truly pampered and encouraging and motivating employees, they have their work cut out. That’s why we have dedicated a category to these caring individuals in the first ever Personal Service Star Awards.
We are awarding the best Spa Managers working at all hotels, from a boutique guest house to a Grade-II listed building; we want to reward those who often work behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly.
So if you have a Spa Manager who strives to go above and beyond for both staff and guests then they deserve a nomination for Spa Manager of the Year.
To qualify for a nomination, all you have to do is pick out one reason why they are so great at what they do, fill out a nomination form and send it over to the BH team. Once the nominations have closed next week, we shall create a shortlist and from here will pick the winner.
Spa Manager of the Year is just one of nine awards we are handing out to staff members at the first Boutique Hotelier Personal Service Star Awards ceremony, held in Hilton Olympia on October 21st.
• Boutique Hotelier Bar Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Restaurant Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Front of House Manager of the Year – sponsored by Gilchrist & Soames
• Boutique Hotelier Housekeeping Manager of the Year – sponsored by Mitre Linen
• Boutique Hotelier Concierge of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Customer service star of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Spa Manager of the Year
• Boutique Hotelier Reservations / Revenue Manager of the Year – sponsored by IDeaS
• Boutique Hotelier Shining Star Award – sponsored by Corby of Windsor