Applications for the Master Innholder Scholarships close on 30 June 2016. But what are the scholarships and why should hospitality professionals apply?
- Gain up to £10,000 worth of management training from world leading education facilities.
- Learn in a different cultural environment with the overseas course options in the US and Switzerland.
- Benefit from the experience and knowledge of highly qualified module leaders.
- Receive training suited to both your past experience and learning goals.
- Your choice of course options helps you to develop your managerial visibility, credibility and maturity or develop workable solutions to real-world, real-time demands.
- Gain the bigger picture of the hospitality industry by expanding your industry knowledge.
- Build a network of industry contacts because it’s not only what you know but who you know that counts.
- Add value to your workplace by implementing the skills you have developed.
- Recognition from your colleagues will help you to attain that next level promotion.
- Develop lasting friendships and gain mentors who you can turn to for future advice.
Aimed at both general managers and heads of departments working in the UK hospitality industry, the sought-after scholarships are worth up to £10,000 and enable successful applicants to learn from highly qualified leaders about market evolution, future challenges, managerial skills and global demands.
The Master Innholders is a prestigious force within the hospitality industry, developing managers, influencing standards, and promoting study, discussion and research. Since 1997 the Worshipful Company of Innholders, in partnership with the Savoy Educational Trust and the Lord Forte Foundation, has funded the Master Innholder Scholarships.