With research from Nespresso showing that 95% of people drink coffee in and out of the home and 45% drink their coffee in the morning, Nespresso has brought to market a selection of coffees, machines and accessories to help hoteliers capitalise on this necessity.
Research has also shown that mornings are when people prefer to drink longer, milk-based coffees, such as cappuccinos and macchiatos.
Providing an unusual twist to these simple classics can help add a new flavour and dimension to your guest’s morning and add a special touch to their stay.
Start your guest’s day with a treat (The Breakfast Wonder)
Make sure your guests start their day right – an aromatic espresso enhanced by hot milk foam topped with caramel and a spoonful of crunchy muesli.
- 1 x Espresso Leggero or Espresso Decaffeinato Professional capsule
- 3 x tablespoons of granola
- Caramel topping
- Hot milk froth
- In a recipe glass, prepare an Espresso and add some hot milk froth.
- Pour some caramel topping over the froth and finish with a sprinkling of granola.
Add some luxury to your morning coffee break offering (Rose Cappuccino)
Provide your guests with a moment of pure indulgence, as white chocolate melts into an elegant blend of coffee and milk, lightly swathed in a rose bouquet.
- 1 x Espresso Leggero Professional capsule
- 1 x square white chocolate
- 5cl of rose syrup
- Place the white chocolate square in a cappuccino cup.
- Pour a Cappuccino over the chocolate using your machine.
- Drizzle some rose syrup on top if the milk foam, to decorate.
Add some sweetness to your customers stay (Choco-Cookie Macchiato)
- 1 x Ristretto Professional capsule
- 1 x mini cookie
- 5ml of chocolate-cookie syrup
- 10ml of chocolate spread
- In a recipe glass, mix the chocolate-cookie syrup and the chocolate spread.
- Then prepare a Latte Macchiato in the glass, using your machine.
- Serve the drink with a mini cookie.
Marcelo Zanetti, coffee expertise manger, Nespresso UK & Ireland said; “When guests stay at a hotel it’s the extra special touches that count. Taking traditional milk-based coffee recipes such as a macchiato or cappuccino and turning them on their head, highlights the versatility of Nespresso coffees and demonstrates how our ranges can be used to elevate the hotel experience.
“Whether guests choose to have these recipes paired with their breakfast or as a delightful mid-morning morning break, they can now savour their coffee moment in an entirely new way.”