Job role: Graduate Development Programme
Company: Harbour Hotels
Location: South of England
One of the UK’s leading luxury lifestyle hotel groups with 15 properties and counting, Harbour Hotels has rapidly grown across the South of England – with graduate opportunities now available in Cornwall, Bristol, Devon, Dorset, Hampshire, London, Sussex and Surrey.
Unlike other hotels, Harbour Hotels prides themselves on offering their guests in-house award-winning restaurants and destination bars. The group’s four restaurant brands; The Jetty, the Upper Deck, Harbour Kitchen and HarBAR; specialise in modern classics using seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients to showcase the flavours and traditions of the local region. The vibrant hotel bars are not your typical hotel bar either; locals and guests alike mix, with exclusive cocktails, local beers and gins, live music, and late-night DJs and dancing creating atmospheric places guests decide to stay in for.
Committed to home-growing and developing Harbour Hotels’ future leaders, the group is on the lookout for energetic, passionate and committed hospitality graduates with the ingredients to deliver exceptional guest experiences.
The programme will typically take 18 to 24 months and include five stages: rooms and reception, food & beverage, spa & wellbeing, area of preference, and time with each department in the groups head office, Harbour House, all of which will expose you to every aspect of hospitality management and provide valuable cross-departmental training.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary of £25K progressing to £32K on successful completion of the programme
- Guaranteed Head of Department role on completion of programme, subject to performance
- Flexible programme start date
- Hotel stay and food and beverage discounts across the group
- Access to exciting benefits and discount platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Meals included whilst on duty
- Group Life Cover
- Access to round-the-clock GP services
- Mentor and wellbeing support
Applications are open all-year-round. To apply, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com.