Job role: Assistant head housekeeper, night porter, bar supervisor, food and beverage assistant
Company: Homewood, part of Kaleidoscope Collection
Discover your career with Kaleidoscope Collection; life through a different lens.
Homewood is part of The Kaleidoscope Collection; an independently-owned Collection of hotels that has creativity, playful eccentricity and innovation at its core. Each property, while in possession of its own unique personality exudes a love for life, an all-important sense of humour and a little bit of mischief.
If you’re searching for an exciting opportunity to be part of a talented and creative team where you can be truly individual, then we’d love to hear from you. Apply for a role with us at Homewood, our countryside hideaway, and tell us all about your experience, skills and attributes.
Ideally, you’ll have previous experience in a similar role, as well as being outgoing, personable, enthusiastic and confident in your ability to be able to help lead this busy operation and maintain excellent service standards.
Key skills & requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Genuine belief in delivering great guest service
- Friendly and outgoing
- A great communicator
- Enthusiastic and flexible
In addition, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company perks scheme with welfare checks
- Key focus on work life balance
- Discounts across the Kaleidoscope Collection of hotels
- Training and development with apprenticeships schemes and external training resource
- 28 days’ holiday pro-rata
- Full workplace pension scheme
- The opportunity to work with a forward-thinking hotel operation
Full eligibility to work in the UK is essential to be considered for this role. For more information or to apply, contact general manager Ed Fitzpatrick firstname.lastname@example.org