JustPark offers hotels an award-winning, industry-leading solution for managing their car parks more effectively – helping them enjoy both higher revenues and guest satisfaction ratings as a result. We caught up with them to find out how the brand is making its impact in the UK.
How can hoteliers use technology and data to maximise their parking revenue?
Revenue management is fundamental to any hotel operation when it comes to renting out rooms, and hoteliers can – and should – have the same mindset with regards to their parking spaces.
JustPark uses technology and data to help hoteliers maximise the value of their car park:
- Our award-winning dynamic pricing engine is proven to increase yield by 20% on average, using machine-learning algorithms to price spaces intelligently.
- With over 1.5 million registered drivers, we can fill your empty spaces by sending you more paying customers than any other parking service.
- By putting drivers – and your guests – first with fairer enforcement practices, we also control your car park without damaging your brand.
What size of property would best benefit from JustPark?
JustPark works with hotels of all sizes, from small independents to world-renowned international brands. If your hotel has a large car park with empty spaces, we can fill them – and likewise, if you have a small site with limited spaces, we can help you optimise their pricing to maximise revenue.
What hotels do you work with currently and can you give some examples of where revenue has increased as a result of JustPark?
Over 300 hotels across the UK – including Marriott, Hilton, Premier Inn and Holiday Inn sites.
- Increased revenue by 108%
- Avg. customer rating 4.7/5
- Access to 2,500+ new customers
“We have worked with JustPark for a year – and right from the initial contact to planning and implementation, we have found the whole team helpful, professional and supportive. The partnership with JustPark has been key in driving additional revenues for our hotel.”
– Cameron McNeillie, general manager
- 100% increase in average monthly revenue
- Avg. customer rating 4.9/5
- Access to 5,800+ new customers
“JustPark’s dynamic pricing system adds to our ability to maximise income from our car park. In November 2015, we saw its introduction – with revenue increasing by 100% the following month”
– Ronan Gawronski, head concierge, ME London
How are you looking to develop JustPark going forward?
At JustPark, we are continually striving to improve our technology, products, service and – ultimately – our customers’ and clients’ experiences.
Moving forward, we are looking to build as many relationships as possible with hotels of all shapes and sizes across the UK – helping them maximise their parking revenue by marketing their spaces to our drivers, and optimising their tariffs with our ever-improving pricing algorithm.
This is the future of parking – and it’s here to help hoteliers across the UK, right now.