The nominations for the revamped Boutique Hotelier Awards are now open, and we are calling for members of the industry to put forward those who have shone brightly prior to, and during the pandemic.
This year, the Awards have been relaunched and tailored towards celebrating the achievements of the hospitality heroes of the coronavirus lockdown, as the industry starts its recovery from one of its most challenging periods in history.
The Awards will shine a light on the heroes who have strived to help their communities, protect the jobs of staff and ensure their business is ready to bounce back following the Covid-19 lockdown, and is now asking for the hospitality industry to get involved.
The full category list has now been finalised and nominations are open to anyone working within hospitality, be in within a hotel, supporting service or supplier.
The categories are split into four sections – Shining stars of the pandemic, hotels, staff and products, with suppliers able to get involved for the first time.
The categories are:
- Leadership in Adversity Team of the Year
- Innovator of the Year Award
- Unsung Hero of the Year – sponsored by Profitroom
- Act of Generosity Award – focused on fundraising and awareness initiatives during the pandemic.
- Most Exciting Interior Renovation (last 12 months)
- Best Sustainable Achievement
- Best Boutique Spa
- Boutique Hotel of the Year – sponsored by Cumberland Building Society
- Housekeeping Manager of the Year
- General Manager of the Year
- Customer Service Star of the Year – sponsored by Star Quality Hospitality Consultancy, Monica Or
- Best Technology Product
- Most Innovative Solution
- Best Spa Product
- Best Housekeeping Product
- Best Supporting Business Service
To get involved, you just need to fill out the nomination form below for your chosen category / ies and submit by the end of September.
Held on November 17 at Lord’s Cricket Ground in London, the tone of the Awards evening will reflect our times and will bring together the industry to celebrate the achievements of those heroes.
The event will be black tie, and will include a drinks reception and three course dinner, as well as the presentation of awards.
The nominations process will remain open until the end of September, but we urge people to act early.
Table and ticket sales are open, and there remain opportunities to raise the profile of your business at this prestigious event.
Please contact email@example.com for details.