Lake District hotel and restaurant The Forest Side will host five Michelin-starred chefs for its February Feasts season.
The 20-room gothic mansion near the village of Grasmere will play host to guest chefs from the UK and Denmark, showcasing their creations in six-course menus.
The full deal includes the six courses, snacks and champagne, along with a night’s stay and breakfast at The Forest Side. This will cost £349 for two.
Head chef Paul Leonard commented: “I’m incredibly excited to be welcoming such a brilliant line-up of chefs to The Forest Side’s kitchens. This year’s Michelin guide rightly recognised a lot of exciting talent, particularly amongst our neighbours in the north of the UK, so it’s fantastic to have the opportunity to be working alongside some of Europe’s best chefs.”
The guest chefs are as follows:
- 5th February – Alex Bond (Alchemilla Restaurant, Nottingham), 1 Michelin Star 2020 Guide
- 11th February – Simon Martin (Mana, Manchester), 1 Michelin Star 2020 Guide
- 19th February – Paul Proffitt (Henne Kirkeby Kro, Denmark), 2 Michelin Star Denmark
- 25th February – Michael Wignall (The Angel, Yorkshire), 1 Michelin Star 2020 Guide
- 26th February – Kenny Atkinson (House of Tides, Newcastle), 1 Michelin Star