As lockdown lifts, spas are beginning to reopen while abiding by social distancing. This has led to reduced capacity, making it more important than ever to maximise revenue at every turn.
Discover our five top tips for improving spa revenue with Core by Premier Software below:
- Online booking – Taking bookings online not only helps you socially distance, but also reduces the pressure on staff whose colleagues may remain on furlough. Share links to your availability on your website, through social media, email marketing and SMS, for around-the-clock booking.
- Staycations – Travel restrictions and quarantine time are just two of the contributing factors to the staycation boom. Now’s the time to capitalise on this by creating packages for the ideal relaxing break. Use your reports to highlight popular treatments or quieter periods, then look at creating packages that will fill those times.
- Add-ons – Always upsell. Take a leaf out of Amazon’s book and encourage clients to add a bottle of champagne, afternoon tea or an additional treatment to their visit at checkout. Core integrates with online booking platform, RevSpa, to help increase sales with options to upsell and cross-sell.
- Marketing – Communication is king. Ensure clients know how you are keeping them safe and entice them back through your doors with targeted marketing. Once they have visited, encourage clients to leave a review by sending them a link to your TripAdvisor or Google pages. This will go a long way to encouraging others to visit you.
- Waiting list – Finally, it is time to power up your waiting lists. Whether for treatments, group activities or products, never miss a sale again. Simply add the request to your software list and it will prompt you when the item or appointment becomes available to purchase.
Find out how Core can zone in on revenue today with a free consultation: www.premier-core.com