With gyms and spas scheduled to reopen this weekend, GYM 121 is calling for hotel owners, general managers and operations director to lean on its free service to ensure a smooth return to business.
Whether you have a small or large fitness facility within your hotel, the company has a variety of options that can help improve your services.
GYM 121 can provide your hotel with an on-site personal trainer while covering any maintenance issues with your equipment, all at no cost to you.
Not only that, but if your hotel has the luxury of a swimming pool, the company can offer its partner company’s service, CLUB 100 health clubs, the UK’s most exclusive health club service.
GYM 121 works to bring your hotel extra revenue without effecting your guest experience, only improving it.
Here are GYM 121’s top tips to help you safely reopen your fitness facility.
1. A distance of 2m is still preferred, where possible so look at how your equipment is laid out.
2. Have a strict cleaning schedule that is clearly displayed so guests can see it and make sure it gets done.
3. The customer is your top priority, make them feel safe using your gym.
4. Government requests one person to 100sq ft. More information on this can be found at www.ukactive.com
5. Use GYM 121 fitness management as we can assist you in all these areas and more at no cost to the hotel.