How far in advance customers need to reserve a table at some of the top Michelin star restaurants in the UK has been revealed and been compiled into a list showing the most in-demand eateries.
In new research from Celebrity Cruises, the top 5 restaurants in the UK and Ireland with both the longest and shortest waiting times have been exposed, with two Michelin star Dinner by Heston Blumenthal claiming the top spot with a wait of three to four months.
Gordon Ramsey London, boasting three stars, has a waiting time of two to three months.
The shortest waiting times have also been revealed.
Guests wanting to dine at The Hand and Flowers in Marlow, run and owned by Tom Kerridge and boasting 2 Michelin stars, only have to wait one to two days to book a table.
A space at Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons can be reserved also in one to two days.
The full lists can be seen below:
5 UK & Ireland Michelin starred restaurants with the longest waiting times
1. Dinner by Heston Blumenthal – 3-4 months
2. Gordon Ramsey – 2-3 months
3. CORE by Clare Smyth – 2-3 months
4. The Ledbury – 1-2 months
5. Fat Duck – 2-3 weeks
5 UK & Ireland Michelin starred restaurants with the shortest waiting times
1. The Hand and Flowers – Marlow, Buckinghamshire (1 – 2 days)
2. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons – Oxford, Oxfordshire (1 – 2 days)
3. Restaurant Nathan Outlaw – Port Isaac, Cornwall (1 – 2 days)
4. Patrick Guilbaud – Dublin, Republic of Ireland (1 – 2 days)
5. La Dame de Pic – City of London, London (1 – 2 days)