With the tentative reopening date of the July 4 the two key factors that will change the way we operate will be the focus on hygiene and social distancing. So now is the time to prepare and put in place your re-opening plans.
To help you get this in place People 1st International has released its 60 minute e-learning training WorldHost 2020. The programme focuses on three key aspects; the working environment, peoples’ behavioural changes and health, safety and hygiene.
WorldHost 2020 is an engaging and interactive experience, looking through the eyes of multiple businesses to implement new ways of working. Easily accessible as e-learning, participants’ can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so your customers feel the benefits, fast.
The key learning outcome is to drive positive behaviours in a rapidly changing customer facing environment that:
- Support health and hygiene
- Maintain a positive reputation
- Increase customer confidence
The course covers:
- Personal Protective Equipment in a customer facing role
- Maintaining good personal hygiene
- Behavioural expectations on public transport
- Communicating key information and setting clear boundaries at arrival and entrance
- Greeting customers, guests and visitors
- Adapting the interior environment
- Customer interaction
- Taking payments
- Maintaining facilities and a clean environment
- The importance of being ‘fit for work’
The course is now available for a reduced price of just £5 +VAT per participant to make it accessible for all organisations. To register your team for this course contact Monica Or, of Star Quality Hospitality Consultancy ,a WorldHost Approved Training Provider, so your business is ready to reopen with confidence.
For more tips and advice for your hospitality business remember to check out Monica’s monthly articles in Boutique Hotelier Magazine.